Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2017, 02:03:12 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the GuerrillaGardening.org Community, a place for guerrillas and wannabe guerrillas from around the world. Enlist with a username and password to share your guerrilla gardening plans, activity and advice. Find support or just go for it solo, sow the seed and get something growing. Click here to return to the home page: www.GuerrillaGardening.org

You can also connect with people at the GuerrillaGardening.org Facebook group here: http://www.facebook.com/guerrillagardening

TIP: To get alerts to replies to your messages click PROFILE then click "Look and Layout Preferences" on the left hand side menu. There is a check box to get alerts, and a check box to see recent posts at the top.

+  guerrillagardening.org
|-+  Regional Boards
| |-+  UK
| | |-+  Scotland
| | | |-+  An Offer of Help!
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: An Offer of Help!  (Read 4633 times)
Clairwil
Troop

« on: October 14, 2008, 10:05:01 PM »

I've been soliciting donations to help us get cracking on the Townhead site and have been offered the following;

2 wheelbarrows
assorted garden tools
1/2 bag of grass seed

The wheelbarrows would need to be uplifted -though the tools can be delivered, howwever I don't have the space to store them all. If anyone can help by taking a few tools or uplifting the wheelbarrows please message me.
Clairwil
Troop

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 07:09:54 PM »

More Donations Offered!!!!!

Today I have been offered a number of breezeblocks and some wood with which to build raised beds. This would be good because it would mean we don't need to spend cash buying log roll etc.

Again these would need to be uplifted -any offers of help and transport would be appreciated.
Clairwil
Troop

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 12:25:04 AM »

A young lady studying art is loking for vast quantities of leavers and coming to the site on Saturday to collect as many as she can lay hands on.

Anyone willing to help out gathering and bagging leaves is welcome to come along and help out.

We're meeting at 11:30am 18/10/08.

Other than that we still need help transporting donations to the Townhead site if anyone is willing to help let me know.
LOVESPLANTS
Troop

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 10:25:59 PM »

Whereabouts are these things? I've only got a wee Ka and a horrendously busy week ahead but I could help after that.
Clairwil
Troop

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2008, 08:38:25 PM »

The first and most important batch of stuff is in Cranhill, however given your wee car it's likely to require a few trips. Ideally we need someone with a van or large car  to do it in one trip. However if no-one offers any help before the end of the week you may be called on to help out.
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length