Guerrilla Gardening & Urban Landscapes

• 1 replies
Guerrilla Gardening & Urban Landscapes
« on: January 15, 2021, 05:55:22 PM »
Hello, I'm Emily, a final year student at Nottingham Trent University conducting research on urban green spaces for my dissertation. I'd love to hear your experiences of green spaces in cities, how you use them and what affect they have on your wellbeing. I'd also like to start a discussion around Guerrilla Gardening and its possibility to shape urban landscapes.

The following questions are optional but can act as a starting point for the discussion, please feel free to add any relevant opinions and comments to this thread!

• What do you use your regular urban green space for?
  • What do urban green spaces mean to you and how do they affect your wellbeing?
  • Has living through a pandemic and spending more time at home made you reevaluate the urban green spaces you use?
  • How would you like to see urban green spaces evolve?
  • Why did you start Guerrilla Gardening?
  • What do you think Guerrilla Gardening has the power to achieve in cities?

Data & Privacy
By participating in this research, you accept that your answers may be used in my dissertation, portfolio, website and social media posts. You will remain anonymous and have the right to request or withdraw your data at anytime. All data will be stored securely. If you have any questions surrounding your data or would like to withdraw your submission, please don't hesitate to contact me at er.emilyrhodes@gmail.com.

Re: Guerrilla Gardening & Urban Landscapes
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 04:41:36 PM »
Your way of gardening and is quite amazing and your website is very informative. I will follow how your work with it.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 01:01:28 PM by Niloufer »