New to Anderswo looking to grow CBD hemp flower

• 10 replies
New to Anderswo looking to grow CBD hemp flower
« on: June 05, 2020, 04:50:07 PM »
Hi All - Wanted to kick off this conversation about growing hemp flower in southern Vermont. Looking to meet other farmers and retailers of CBD flower and oils. We're an online store but have our sights on opening a retail location in Brattleboro. More info about who we are and what exactly CBD flower is be found at https://treasurevalleyfarm.us. Can't wait to get started!

Re: New to Anderswo looking to grow CBD hemp flower
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2021, 03:24:52 PM »
What is the difference between CBD flower and marijuana?

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2021, 05:33:23 PM »
Since cannabidiol is not a psychoactive substance, you can't get high from it, but you can increase your productivity, relieve anxiety, and alleviate pain.

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2021, 09:31:33 AM »
Since cannabidiol is not a psychoactive substance, you can't get high from it, but you can increase your productivity, relieve anxiety, and alleviate pain. CBD does not confuse your mind, it does not impair your memory, and it does not make you feel like a vegetable, as is often the case with THC-dominant cannabis as a result of muscle relaxation. I've known this for a long time because I've been selling CBD products for years. And when customers come to me, I always explain the difference between CBD flowers and marijuana. Now I'm planning to improve my services, and I hope the guys at https://parsl.co/dispensaries/ can help me get it right.

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2022, 05:12:39 PM »
To be honest, I would be very lazy to grow something on my own. If I have the opportunity to buy marijuana to smoke with one of the bongs I bought at https://everythingfor420.com/collections/bongs, I'd rather do it. It seems to me that it is more convenient and faster than bothering about growing plants. So, it's not for me.

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2022, 03:02:28 PM »
I definitely wouldn't want to grow cannabis. It seems to me that now it is much easier to buy what you need.

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2022, 05:05:09 PM »
You always need to think ahead, in relation to everything, so I have been looking for something that will help me with my nerves for a long time. I found cbd nutritional supplements https://cbdreakiro.com/cbd-oil-uk-amazon that helped me cope with my problems, so I want to recommend everyone a site with these cbd nutritional supplements that I use by myself

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2022, 02:30:49 PM »
What is your favorite cannabis strain? I have never smoked weed. Of course, I googled how cannabis strains differ from each other, but I would like to hear your opinion as well.

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2022, 10:06:07 AM »
I always choose sativa. For some reason I don't really like indica. Although I once smoked weed that tasted like caramel. It was great. However, sativa is my favorite strain and I even bought sativa seeds from this site to grow at home. By the way, this is a great option if you smoke weed often and don't want to constantly buy it somewhere.

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2022, 01:06:26 PM »
Well, I don't see any problem with that. It is quite easy to grow cannabis at home now, because you can find not only quality seeds on the Internet, but also reliable information and tips on growing cannabis. For example, I can recommend this resource, which has great articles on how to choose a strain, where to buy seeds, and how best to grow them.

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2022, 10:41:17 AM »
I don't smoke out of principle, so for me, the option of growing a plant and then smoking it doesn't make me want to. I confess to having a bit of a mental problem and sometimes I can panic just being outdoors. In place of various sedatives, I drink cbd oil canada, which copes very well with my panic problem. I relax, calm down and then go on doing something or going somewhere.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 04:45:09 PM by Q2WD1 »