Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2017, 09:02:11 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the GuerrillaGardening.org Community, a place for guerrillas and wannabe guerrillas from around the world. Enlist with a username and password to share your guerrilla gardening plans, activity and advice. Find support or just go for it solo, sow the seed and get something growing. Click here to return to the home page: www.GuerrillaGardening.org

You can also connect with people at the GuerrillaGardening.org Facebook group here: http://www.facebook.com/guerrillagardening

TIP: To get alerts to replies to your messages click PROFILE then click "Look and Layout Preferences" on the left hand side menu. There is a check box to get alerts, and a check box to see recent posts at the top.

+  guerrillagardening.org
|-+  Regional Boards
| |-+  UK
| | |-+  Scotland
| | | |-+  Fundraising
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fundraising  (Read 3752 times)
Clairwil
Troop

« on: October 11, 2008, 11:47:43 AM »

Now that we've made some real progress with the Townhead site and have a plan in place for filling the space we need to think about how we're going to pay for it.
In an effort to raise funds I have added some advertising to the blog -any funds raised will go to buying seeds, plants, bulbs etc.

I have also added a paypal donate button and again any donations made there will be used to fund our gardening work.

However I'm looking for other ideas to raise funds, so if you have any ideas or have tried anything in the past that's worked let's hear about it.

http://glasgowguerrillagardening.blogspot.com/
Ewen Brown
United Kingdom GGs
Troop

Trench warfare is not for the true guerrilla

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 11:28:36 PM »

Through some new contacts at Auchincruive I have a few interesting links with regard to trade establishments. The fact I am starting a business in this field should allow us to get a large amount of stuff for trade prices. Watch this space. Having to setup the company first then I'll be in a better spot to get at these big savings.

You could try a plant stall at the Botanics or Peoples Palace selling plants to raise funds but then you need plants to sell to start with.

Should also get involved with Glasgow Evergreen ......... mmmm, maybe not, think this has folded or been shutdown. Typical ehh.

Ewen
Ewen N
Troop

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 09:38:56 PM »

Good move on the paypal.  A fiver or tenner a month from those involved should give us a decent basis.  Anything extra will be a bonus.
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length