new to portland

• 5 replies
new to portland
« on: September 08, 2008, 02:36:35 AM »
just moved into the portland area, was wonderin if theres any guerilla gardening going on around that i could jump in on?keep me posted folks!
good day
ariela

Re: new to portland
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 02:48:03 AM »
ariela,

I don't have a project going right now but I am in portland and happy to find another troop member to collaborate with.  you can email me directly if you like!
parallelu@gmail.com

sandy

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 05:25:40 PM »
I'll be moving to Portland tomorrow, but probably won't arrive until Friday. I am very new to this, but would love to get involved as soon and as deeply as possible. I moved in to the Alberta district, too. Luck luck luck to both of us.

Kira

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 08:09:43 PM »
I hope to retire in Portland in about 5 years. I am trying to get in touch with every environmental group I can to start networking before the move. Five years gives me a decent head start! Anyways, I'd love to do some guerrilla gardening before I get there and when I get there!
If it has a face, it's not food. You wouldn't eat a clock, would you?  ~Ben R.

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 08:38:15 PM »
Fantastic!  Welcome!
Where are you now?
Sandy

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 12:19:57 AM »
Hi all,

My name is Ryan Kost. I'm a reporter with the Associated Press. I was wondering whether anyone was planning to go guerilla gardening sometime soon, and whether I might come along. I'm hoping to write a story about the guerilla gardening movement, or whatever it ought to be called. I can be reached at ryan.kost@gmail.com or rkost@ap.org. Thank you in advance for any help.

Best,
Ryan