Is there anybody out there in Swansea?

• 8 replies
Is there anybody out there in Swansea?
« on: September 03, 2008, 02:05:39 PM »
Is there anyone able and willing in Swansea?  Cardiff is 50 miles from where I live and something closer would leave far less of a carbon footprint! 
Would love to hear from anyone in the Swansea area.

Re: Is there anybody out there in Swansea?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 03:29:56 PM »
I think we're the only guerillas in South Wales lol, have you started a project yet ?
Drywsdad

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 08:04:46 PM »
Hellooo,
I'm in Llanelli. I only discovered this site today. I've asked for a Carmarthenshire board to be set up.
I'm keen to get started asap and would love to join you on a dig if you have somewhere in mind. I'm particularly  keen to plant native flowers and herbs - ones that used to be commonplace but have largely disappeared now like Vervain.
BWs
Louisa

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 04:09:46 PM »
hi, im in swansea. do you know if theres anything going on locally any time soon?

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 05:11:02 PM »
has anything been arranged that you know of in the swansea area as me and a friend are looking to get involved!

ica

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2009, 12:13:20 PM »
hey all!
i moved to swansea just over a month ago and i miss digging (ive spent the past 2 years in bradford where there is lots of stuff going on)
 i live 20mins walk away from the city centre and im totally up for some GG action  ::)

peace,
jessica-alice

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 02:17:53 PM »
Hi
I'm looking for other guerilla gardeners in Wales.  I'm interested in making a radio programme (identities protected of course) about guerilla gardeners - if you are active I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks.
Blodyn.

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2010, 07:57:55 PM »
Hello, :)

I'm in Swansea and I'm hoping to to some Guerrilla Gardening soon. I'm away for 1st May, but maybe sometime soon after? I have some wildflower seeds I can distribute, anyway!

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2013, 09:20:37 PM »
Hello... ello...lllo...ooo..... (echo dies away)   ;)

I'm here in Clase, not so far from Morriston, wondering if there's anyone near me at all.  I'm not in great shape physically, so I can't do heavy work, but I'd love to do light planting and such... and I love to propagate plants from my garden, so I could certainly offer bits of this and that pretty regularly, with a bit of notice.