Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 22, 2014, 10:32:15 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the GuerrillaGardening.org Community, a place for guerrillas and wannabe guerrillas from around the world. Enlist with a username and password to share your guerrilla gardening plans, activity and advice. Find support or just go for it solo, sow the seed and get something growing. Click here to return to the home page: www.GuerrillaGardening.org

You can also connect with people at the GuerrillaGardening.org Facebook group here: http://www.facebook.com/guerrillagardening

TIP: To get alerts to replies to your messages click PROFILE then click "Look and Layout Preferences" on the left hand side menu. There is a check box to get alerts, and a check box to see recent posts at the top.

+  guerrillagardening.org
|-+  Regional Boards
| |-+  USA
| | |-+  California
| | | |-+  Los Angeles
| | | | |-+  New Hollywood site Sept. 20th
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Hollywood site Sept. 20th  (Read 2648 times)
bulbil321
Troop

« on: August 28, 2008, 02:35:06 PM »

There's a project at a new Hollywood site. We will be working this new location on September 20th at 7 PM. There's a bit of trash and weeds but I'm sure we can clean it up and put in a great garden. It's in FULL sun so if your planning on bringing plants they will have to be ready to take the full sun and the hot summer days yet to come. But don't worry if you don't have plants or tools there will be plenty enough for everyone. Email your RSVP's and/or questions to bulbil321@socalguerrillagardening.org
Scott
AKA bulbil321
bulbil321@socalguerrillagardening.org
socalguerrillagardening.org
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 02:26:45 PM by bulbil321 » Logged

Greenhaus
USA GGs
Troop

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 02:05:49 AM »

CAN'T WAIT!! l will be there!!! 

Greenhaus
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 02:08:32 AM by Greenhaus » Logged
bulbil321
Troop

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 01:54:29 PM »

There's a good start to a new garden in Hollywood! Thanks to everyone that came out Saturday night and cleaned up that mess. It was a big job. We pulled dozens of beer bottles and over 20 bags of trash out of the spot. Now there are over 20 drought tolerant succulents growing at their new home. We'll be going back there at least one more time to finish the spot off. There will be pictures up soon at  http://socalguerrillagardening.org/
I'll post something here when we set a new date.
bulbil321

morgatronusa
Troop

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 08:12:25 AM »

So bummed I missed this, im living in kaua'i until dec, will be back in LA then! Can't wait to get at it!
frangipani59
Troop

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 10:13:53 PM »

I was over there fertilizing and watering earlier this week and a lovely lady named Yoko stopped by to say hello. She's lived in the apartment opposite the garden for 34 years and was thrilled with the work.  Smiley
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length