Surprising GG problem

• 1 replies

llj71

Surprising GG problem
« on: July 30, 2008, 04:48:31 PM »
I have an unexpected problem.

2 months ago I planted succulents and drought resistant plants underneath some palm trees and a ficus that line a neighboring street. It's a small patch of dirt surrounded by concrete to give you an idea.
The area is next to a multi-story controlled access condo building and one of the residents that lives on the second floor has been watering the plants in 2 of the squares once a week from their second floor balcony using what must be a high pressure nozzle. It is washing my top soil into the street and all over the sidewalk along with knocking my new plants out of the ground. They are also spraying mud all over the cars that park next to those spots.

Would it be rude to post a politely worded sign on one of the trees so the person will stop watering or just accept the fact that it is one of the hazards of GGing?

cannonsblazing

Re: Surprising GG problem
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 07:21:56 PM »
Try telling them it's nice if they want to help, and explain the problem? Sounds like they're trying to sabotage, but maybe they're just not that good at gardening and could do with some gentle advice?  ;D