anyone wanna help?

• 3 replies

Sky

anyone wanna help?
« on: June 09, 2008, 10:26:38 PM »
so basically i was walking on pearl street and i saw that there is a plot of raised land that is just thistle- sortof a sad looking sight-its on the eastern (?) part of pearl where the mall ends and theyr doing constuction accross the street (further down there's the crystal dragon and the laughing goat) and all that-i was gona dig that up and put some flowers there-anyone care to help me? i was thinking lavender, pansies, sunflower, just a buncha beautiful transplants, maybe put one plant as a peace sign and move off of that like a sun, idk, sounded fun, its fun having intentional shapes to your plants, anyways, let me know if you interested, other wise, hopefully ill get on it and well have beautiful flower beds to look at to welcome poeple to the mall! peace and love everyone

Re: anyone wanna help?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 05:41:22 PM »
Sky,

I am totally interested! I live in Boulder, also. I'd like to do this idea in some other areas of Boulder, too, that are more neglected than Pearl. Let's talk!!

Greeney

Sky

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 03:12:49 PM »
sweet! so pearl we got one plot done-its looking really beatiful and the city kidna took a hint and did the rest all nice and purdy, i was thinking we could try doing some stuff in the san juan area which is pretty neglected,  maybe some hands on plants like translpant some pumpkins and cucumbers-might be a little late but we could always try right? what areas do you have in mind? im totally game for anything! peace

sky

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 07:36:38 PM »
hey all,  new to this ...not sure how it works but would love to help